Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Birth of my Blog

Due to immense peer pressure, I have decided to jump off the cliff into the bottomless abyss of blog writing. I don't feel I'm particularly interesting or that what I have to share is stimulating, but I appear to be the minority in this sentiment. So, alas, I present to you-- MY BLOG. It has been named "It's character building," as this has been a quote of mine for several years. I use it most when people are extending sympathy for a particular occurence in my life they deem to be difficult. It is easy for me to say, "Ah, it's character building," as I appear to have issues when people express worry or concern for me. I don't like people to worry, and sometimes I feel like I have to reassure THEM that I'M OK instead of the other way around! That being said, it is comforting to surrounded by people who care, and I feel truly blessed to have such great friends and family.

More to follow.

No comments: