Friday, May 23, 2008

Sammyisms

I'm dedicating this post to my middle niece- Sammy.

I have been told she acts alot like I did as a child and I can't believe this is possible. Mostly because she is so hilarious and adorable-- Traits I don't see in myself at all!

Notorious Sammy Quotes:

"Big Titty!" (referring to my cat- Sammy struggled awhile with the "K" sound.)

"Nana and Erin are taking us to the store to get some CRACK!" (My mother and I were going to the store w/ the girls to buy new CROCS.)

"Don't Spit, Daddy! Just Blow!" (Her advice on how to blow out b-day candles)

"Is Aunt Erin a Stupid head?" (She asked her mother this when she was mad at me)

"My sister." (when asked what she was most thankful for)

"She IS NOT MY SISTER!!! (When her daddy was tickling Miriam like crazy I told her to go save her sister.)

"My mommy has a big nose." (Sammy sang this to the tune of twinkle twinkle little star.)

"My heart is beeping really fast!"

" I don't want to be a princess- I'm Super Sammy!" (Comment she made to me when I called her a princess. )

I love this kid. She cracks me up on a continual basis. While Mir and I are buddies, there is a special spot in my heart for my sassy niece and I know she is going to give my brother and Julie fits!

1 comment:

Tracy Mac said...

So, you don't recognize that you are both hilarious and adorable, just like Sammy? Did you see and hear yourself on Memorial Day during the "great salad debacle"?
I wish it had been caught on tape, as it was a rare glimpse of you fiercely and absolutely asserting your independent spirit--something I haven't seen much of since you were very young. Don't get me wrong, your idependence is not in question, it was the strength and righteoutness with which you expressed it, that revealed your hilarious, adorable and empowered essence!